By Drew C. Wilson
SHARPSBURG — In 1959, Marvin Robbins heard the fire siren go off in the early morning and responded to the Mill Branch Primitive Baptist Church where the chimney was on fire.
“The fire …
This content is only avaiable to subscribers. If you are a subscriber, please log in or create a website account. Otherwise, please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
If you already have an account, log in for continued access.
Current print subscribers can activate a website
account by clicking here.
Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
126 Nash St. W.Wilson, North Carolina 27893252-243-5151