A Wilson man is recovering after first responders rescued him from a Saturday morning house fire.
Wilson Fire/Rescue crews responded to a fire on the 4100 block of Huntsmoor Lane at 8:26 …
for our $8.99 per month digital access special!
This content is available in full to subscribers. If you already have an account, log in for continued access.
If you already have an account, log in for continued access.
Current print subscribers can activate a website
account by clicking here.
Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
126 Nash St. W.Wilson, North Carolina 27893252-243-5151