Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
Each month, the Wilson County Board of Education releases its personnel list showing employees who have been hired, retired, or resigned from the system in the previous month. The Wilson Times publishes the list each month.
These are the personnel changes approved by the Wilson County Board of Education at the Dec. 19 meeting.
• Wanda Dawson, interim assistant superintendent of human resources services, central office
• Alia Hatchett, exceptional children teacher, Vick Elementary School
• Jessica Ward, Wolfpack WORKS (Ways to Optimize Reading/Writing for Kids Statewide) interventionist, instructional services
• Renatha Shirley, pre-K teacher assistant, Jones Elementary School
• Michelle Bass, curriculum coordinator, Wilson Academy of Applied Technology
• Mahalia Breen, fourth-grade teacher, Vinson-Bynum Elementary School
• Kathlyn Hendee, science teacher, Beddingfield High School
• Elizabeth Logan, part-time math teacher, Forest Hills Middle School
• Christie Maddrey, career and technical education teacher, Fike High School
• Courtney Pierce, teacher assistant, Barnes Elementary School
• Stephan Virgil, teacher assistant, Hearne Elementary School
• Linda Webb, teacher assistant, Stantonsburg Elementary School
• Ricci Lucas-Collins, bus driver, Frederick Douglass Elementary School