Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
Each month, the Wilson County Board of Education releases its personnel list showing employees who have been hired, retired or resigned from the system in the previous month. The Wilson Times publishes the list each month. These are the personnel changes approved by the Wilson County Board of Education at the Dec. 9 meeting.
• Terri Cobb, administrative coach, Barnes and Hearne elementary schools. Cobb, with 41 years of experience in education, is formerly the school improvement grant coordinator/consultant at Wayne County Schools.
• Sabrina Amundson, exceptional children teacher, Hearne Elementary School.
• Tiffany Cole, reading interventionist, Speight Middle School.
• Judy Davis, part-time Wolfpack WORKS interventionist, Stantonsburg and Jones elementary schools.
• Arnisa DeBerry, second grade teacher, Vick Elementary School.
• Samantha Douglas, second grade teacher, New Hope Elementary School.
• Jeanne Ezzell, part-time Wolfpack WORKS interventionist, Wells Elementary School.
• Haley Hill, English teacher, Fike High School.
• Frank Johnson, fourth grade teacher, Jones Elementary School.
• Pretrenia Sutton, fourth grade teacher, Jones Elementary School.
• Elaine Webb, career development coordinator, Hunt High School.
• Victoria Wilkins, English teacher, Wilson Academy of Applied Technology.
• Sheritta Arrington, teacher assistant, Wells Elementary School.
• Danielle Barnes, teacher assistant, Barnes Elementary School.
• Barbara Rivera, federal programs secretary/bookkeeper central office.
• Jennifer Sogluizzo, data manager, Toisnot/Darden middle schools.
• LaToya Abram, kindergarten teacher, Hearne Elementary School.
• Chaquita Avent-Holloman, exceptional children program specialist, Darden Middle School.
• Kamilah Dail, fourth grade teacher, Jones Elementary School.
• Tekeyla Jones, instructional coach, Toisnot Middle School.
• Julie Joyner, seventh grade English language arts/social studies teacher, Elm City Middle School.
• Cindy Kimble, art teacher, Wells/Vinson-Bynum elementary schools.
• Jodi Ogle, chorus teacher, Forest Hills Middle School.
• Danny Pate, part-time science teacher, Beddingfield High School.
• David Applewhite, behavior interventionist, Hearne Elementary School.
• Shabohia Atkinson, teacher assistant, Wells Elementary School.
• Samantha Freeman, teacher assistant, Gardners Elementary School.
• Valerie Kersey, school nurse, instructional services.
• Sakeena Smith, teacher assistant, New Hope Elementary School.
• Pamela Strickland, school secretary, Springfield Middle School.
• Emmett Matthews, sixth-grade science teacher, Elm City Middle School.
• Teresa Sutton, interventionist, Vick Elementary School.
• Karen Stephenson, teacher assistant, Frederick Douglass Elementary.